Mid-West Toronto Ontario Health Team COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
- 931 College St, Toronto, ON M6H 1A1
- Get Directions
60+ and 50+ from these hot spots:
Other Eligible Groups
- Adult Chronic Home Health Care Recipients*
- First Nations, Inuit and Métis Adults
- Faith Leaders**
- Highest, Very High, and High Priority Healthcare Workers***
- Up to one essential caregiver accompanying:
- A senior
- Individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities
- Individuals who live in congregate care settings
- Adult Chronic Home Health Care Recipients
A caregiver is a paid or unpaid member of a person’s social network who helps them with activities of daily living.
*If you are a recipient of Chronic Home Health Care, you must bring a letter of eligibility from your home care provider, or you will be turned away. Contact your home care provider for more information. Chronic Home Health Care caregivers are not eligible at this time.
**Eligible Faith Leaders must show a reasonable identification to verify your eligibility, or you will be turned away.
***Eligible Priority Healthcare Workers must bring some form of proof of employment and/or certification of license and/or registration (e.g., employment ID, pay stub, etc.) at the time of appointment, or you will be turned away.
- Appointment Required
- Pfizer, Moderna