Halton Region Public Health
- 3001 Hospital Gate, Oakville, ON L6M 0L8
- Get Directions
60+ and 16+ from these hot spots:
Other Eligible Groups
- Individuals with health conditions and one caregiver
- Group 1 – Essential workers who cannot work from home (as identified by the Province)
- All health care workers who live or work in Halton and cannot work from home
- Adults receiving chronic home care (through a Local Health Integration Network or home care agency)
- Adults 50+ who cannot work from home
- Indigenous Peoples (including First Nations, Metis and Inuit populations, and household members)
- Residents at long-term care and retirement homes
- Staff and designated essential caregivers in all long-term care homes or regulated retirement homes
- Staff and residents of eligible congregate care settings or assisted living facilities
- Appointment Required
- Parking Available
Vaccine clinic check-in located in the main lobby. Enter hospital through East entrance or level 1 of the parking garage. Do not enter through COVID Testing (South) or Emergency Department entrances.
This site is accessible by Oakville Transit.
- Pfizer, Moderna
Free parking. Park in Lot #2 (off Third Line) or. If Lot #2 is full, you can also park in Lot #6 parking garage (off Hospital Gate; you will need to have your parking ticket validated for free parking in lot #6).